Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pack Mentality Mopars

Part of a series for a personal project I'm working on in my spare time.
I saved a bunch of copies through out the process should I decide to go back and make some changes but here are a few development stages and the finished piece.

(Don't forget you can Right Click and Open to Full View)

The first time I've done Korevus and Koraline side by side so you can see how they are the same but how they are different.

For those that don't know Korevus can turn into Koraline or they can exist apart from each other, while they can share the same body they have 2 separate minds allowing them to split into 2 separate entities or for Koraline to morph Korevus' body into her own.

I picked the cars based on my them being two of my favorites and what I have Korevus and Koraline respectively drive in the project I'm working on about them and the rest of Pack Mentality.

© Me do NOT use without permission

No comments:

Post a Comment