Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DMA423 Re-Branding: Take Three

Part 3 of my Vans re-branding for DMA423.

I ran into a problem when putting together the collections bellow, due to the fact that I mistakenly used to large of a texture file for the snake skin and rather than shrinking it in Photoshop first I just shrank it in Illustrator.  Rest assured I'll never make that mistake again as it made it impossible to save files with more than one logo on the screen.

So with the Profs. permission I rendered high quality PNG's rather than a PDF.
(Thanks Gordon)

(Right Click and Open for Full Scale)
(Above)
The Logo shown in various sizes for typical kinds of uses (Large Scale, Envelope and Business Card.) This demonstrates the ability to clearly make out the logo in various sizes and under various treatments.


(Right Click and Open for Full Scale)
(Above)
The Logo placed on various coloured backgrounds to see how clearly visible it will be on any given colour pallet.  Also plain black and plain white versions.

(c) Myself, do NOT use without permission


No comments:

Post a Comment